Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Resolutions are made to be broken and I surely have done that.   Some of you buds may know that I am experiencing full tilt boogie brain drain. Sometimes my brain is home and sometimes it just goes walkabout all by itself.   I don't know when I'm going to have my thanking thang working; there's no advance warning.  

I've always been proud of my noggin.  My IQ used to be pretty high, at least according to the achievement tests that we spent days taking in junior and senior high.   Y'all remember the #2's and hours of boredom ?  

Stubborn old cow here, I should have been dead 10 yrs. ago from a blood cancer.  My body was producing waaaaay too many red cells.    The prognosis was 7 yrs..   The kicker is that that particular disease was mainly found in elderly Jewish men.  Far as I know, under my hood is a gal's bits. Jaxi gave me shit for yonks about being one of the lost tribes of Israel .   I was in my late 40's when my fab. Doc noticed the blood work was off and saved my life.  

I've had seizures, Jax scaring seizures.  No warning, flat on hard floor & making snow angels on the floor.

I've had 'normal' blood tests for about 5 yrs. or so !!!   Yippee !!   Thank God.   Wish He'd get on & tell me what I'm supposed to be doing....Wish I could get better with being still and knowing He is God.   There's a thing that runs on my paternal side w/ the gals, we seem to go like shit off a shovel till we can't go any more.   Then we stop.

There have been times in my life that I was stunning to look at, stunning  in photographs, stunning in real life. I never saw that and  hated being looked at like a piece of meat.  I'm growing old now and have no regrets that heads no longer turn,   I'm relieved;   always thought my slip was showing or mascara running.  

So, now I'm gonna sue the NFL for inadequate info for this ditzy broad who wanted SOOOO bad to BE Joe Willie Namath !  ;)   No, I really did want to be Joe Willie !

This is going to be the crazeydeafgal trying to leave some sort of public info how a thinkin noggin frazzles and trying to keep my shit together as long as I can.   It's gonna be ok,, this stubborn Okie broad has stubborn built in.

The real kicker of this hockey that's decided to move in with me is that it gives me a great excuse to read, lots.   I've read phone books in hotel rooms when I'd run out of my travelling library.   I have married a lovely man who loves to read as much as me.
.
Kid pooped.   Please smile at someone today

1 comment:

  1. Some things don't change. GB USA. GB POTUS 45. Long day playing in the dirt on a gorgeous early summer's day in Tamaha.

    ReplyDelete